December 2013 Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat << < > >> 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- "Cornelia" is a 1953 International Harvester R-112 Series pickup truck purchased by John and Susan on August 16, 2009. Following up on a Craigslist ad, John made the 360-mile (each way), 6-hour drive up to Avon, Minnesota from Madison, Wisconsin to inspect the truck and was amazed to find an Arizona Blue pickup with only 24,000 original miles sitting in a barn on a small farm owned by the Bechtold family. Join us on our adventure as we restore this classic to her former glory...
- Guest Users: 1
- JIm on The New Plan Begins To Take Shape...
- John on Taking Requests
- Glen on New Year's Resolution...
- george on Taking Requests
- Russ Lambert on Looks Can Be Deceiving...
- toby on Which Carter YF?
- Susan on Which Carter YF?
- Jim Guthrie on Carter YF Carburetor Manual
- Allen Haskins on Taking Requests
- Bennett Moe on Happy Thanksgiving!
- Paige65 on Hope You Had a Happy Halloween
- Mike Schmudlach on The Wedding!
- Jim_G on New Paint Colors Page Added
- Jeremiah from Wausau on Friends of Cornelia Gallery
- Barry on Actual Progress on Cornelia!
- Jim in Ohio on Site's Up!
- BARRY DAISLEY on The Parts Hauler
- BARRY DAISLEY on Site's Up!
binder carburetor carter cleaning cornelia «dump truck» engine «engine hoist» f-250 family ford garage generator history holidays house ihc international «international harvester» k-series l-110 l110 links manuals «midnight hot rods» motor «oil pan» oldihc parts «parts hauler» posters r-110 r-series r110 radiator «rebuild kit» rebuilt «rebuilt engine» restomod restoration sales shop site «site update» «site updates» starter truck update wedding woody